- May 04, 2012 12:00am - Calendar View
- Melbourne International Coffee Event, Grand Pavillion, Melbourne Showground, Victoria - View Map
- 2 days
- Free to the public; Registration fee for member competitors.
As part of the leadup to the AASCA Coffee Championship Finals and part of the Melbourne International Coffee Event, a series of repechage competitions is being held. These are another opportunity for State competitors to have a second shot at wowing the judges and audience with the creative brilliance of their barista skills. These are NOT open events.
These events are only for those who have competed in their home State events.
If you didn’t compete locally, come and watch, ready for next season.
We’re running the following Repechage events:
- Barista Repechage (best five get to compete with 7 State Barista Champions for a spot inthe Semi-Final)
- Latte Art Repechage (best two get to compete with 6 State Latte Art Champions in the Final)
Cup Tasting Repechage (best three get to compete with 6 State Cup Tasting Champions in the Final)
You’ll need your AASCA member number from your previous entry.
We’re also running an Open Heat in the Cup Brewers Championship, regardless of whether you competed at your State Championships
- Cup Brewers Open (best five get to compete with the State Brewing Champions in the Final)
Entry is open to members, or those sponsored by a current member.
If you’re not a member, you’ll need to apply for membership