The Australasian Specialty Coffee Association is….
The AustralAsian Specialty Coffee Association (AASCA) was founded in 2001 by a group of very passionate coffee professionals. AASCA is a not-for-profit whole-of-industry association, registered under Federal legislation for Australia-wide coverage. The association has over 10 categories of membership and is open to anyone who is interested in specialty coffee. AASCA has formal links to both the American Specialty Coffee Association and the European Specialty Coffee Association.
Membership offers great Benefits
- Reduced rates for competition entry fees.
- AASCA’s coffee competitions include Barista, Latte Art, Cup Tasting & Roasting; a great way to showcase you, your staff and your business to a global coffee community and the consuming public.
- Connect with coffee growers, roasters and baristas internationally through our direct relationships with the Specialty Coffee Association of America and the European Specialty Coffee Association.
- Improving peer to peer knowledge and staff expertise.
- Exclusive access to regular skill building coffee workshops with world class personnel.
- List your business’ training operation on the members Training page.
- Reduced costs to international events through reciprocal rights shared with SCAA.
- Build your skills by becoming an AASCA accredited coffee judge.
- Opportunities to participate in origin tours to learn more about all aspects of Specialty Coffee.